Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring Family Day 2012: Recap

Thank you to all the lovely families who joined us this past weekend on April 28, 2012 for Spring Family Day. The weather held out for us and provided a gorgeous backdrop for all the activities we planned for you. Our campus was alive and in its floral glory. Many of you were able to go on Fred Soviero's Arboretum tour and you all asked great questions during the Academic and Career Planning presentation.

All day long, your Hofstra Pride exuded from your smiling faces and if that's any indication, I'd bet you had just as much fun as we did.

Please check out the photo album from the event where you might just find a beautiful picture of yourself.

Spring Family Day 2012 Photos

Enjoy your day,
Mary Coleman, Assistant Director

10 comments:

1. regards.
    I said he was happy to visit, information on shering sting interesting.
    And I apologize if my visit leaves traces in the bogs you this.

toko alat bantu sex pria dan wanita
    jual mainan sex pria dan juga wanita
    sex toys pria wanita terbaru.

ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting information and satisfy certainly can create a page popular, successful greetings
    perfileman Alat bantu.
    perfileman wanita dewasa.
    jual Alat bantu murah
    alat bantu pria

ReplyDelete
  3. alat bantu sex I was quite happy and satisfied after seeing and listening articles gentlemen, It is extremely helpful to me.
    Alat bantu sex murah.
    alat bantu pria sex.
    sex alat bantu wanita.

ReplyDelete
  4. Hot sale cheap oakleys online, $16 oakley sunglasses for summer, it's so cool and cheap, if you want to know more about it, you can click here cheap oakley sunglasses to visit!

ReplyDelete