Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Save the Day: Fall Festival, Family Weekend 2012

I can't believe it's 62 degrees at Hofstra right now and it's February 1st! Such warm weather and even hotter news:

Save the Date for this year's FALL FESTIVAL: Alumni, Student and Family Weekend

September 28-30, 2012

Don't miss our biggest event on Friday-Sunday, September 28-30, 2012, featuring musical performances, model classes and other fabulously fun celebrations. For more information, and links to photos from last year's Fall Festival, check out hofstra.edu/fw.

In the meantime, don't forget to attend our Spring Family Day on Saturday, April 28, 2012. Spring Family Day is a smaller version of the fall Family Weekend and is a great opportunity to visit your daughter or son in the spring semester and participate in cool campus events. For more information, please be sure to check out hofstra.edu/sfd. Details on how to register will be coming soon.

-Mary, Assistant Director of Parent and Family Programs

7 comments:

1. regards.
    I said he was happy to visit, information on shering sting interesting.
    And I apologize if my visit leaves traces in the bogs you this.

toko alat bantu sex pria dan wanita
    jual mainan sex pria dan juga wanita
    sex toys pria wanita terbaru.

ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank to the efforts you have put into composing this blog post. I am hoping the same top-quality blog post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities have inspired me to get my own blog now. Truly the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a good example of it obat biang keringat | abaca flashcard

ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting information and satisfy certainly can create a page popular, successful greetings.
    perfileman Alat bantu.
    perfileman obat kuat.
    jual Alat bantu murah
    alat onani pria

ReplyDelete