Thursday, October 18, 2012

This past Tuesday, for the second time in as many general election cycles, Hofstra University hosted a Presidential Debate, and the campus was jumping.  Several on-campus viewings were held, from the Student Center to Hofstra USA, and each of them was packed to the hilt as students, staff and guests rushed to be a part of this special occasion.
Throughout the day, hundreds of students were able to enjoy coverage from countless media that flocked to campus in preparation for the night's big event.  They were also privy to expert panels discussing debate theory, pre-debate town halls, and Issue Alley for which 26 student groups set up displays in order to educate their peers about issues important to them.  All of the excitement, however, came to a peak when the two candidates made their way onto the debate floor and proceeded to trade barbs in heated exchange after heated exchange.

Everyone turns their attention to the screen as President Obama
and Governor Romney make their way to the debate stage.
It was remarkable to be on campus during the debate, and witness a over year's worth of hard work pay off in a single night.  We couldn't be prouder in our student body, our staff and everyone else who made the debate possible.

15 comments:

1. Replies
    1. Great Article. Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. I would like say thanks for this post. Here are some useful links for stdudents all across the globe. These tips may help me in the future. A high-standard post with all imperative information.
      Final Year Project Domains for CSE
      IEEE Project Centers in Chennai

JavaScript Training in Chennai
      JavaScript Training in Chennai

Delete
  2. regards.
    I said he was happy to visit, information on shering sting interesting.
    And I apologize if my visit leaves traces in the bogs you this.

toko alat bantu sex pria dan wanita
    jual mainan sex pria dan juga wanita
    sex toys pria wanita terbaru.

ReplyDelete
  3. Hot sale cheap oakleys online, $16 oakley sunglasses for summer, it's so cool and cheap, if you want to know more about it, you can click here cheap oakley sunglasses to visit!

ReplyDelete
  4. “I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”

Agen Judi Online Terpercaya
    Berita Bola

ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, introduce, we are the place for the T-shirt maker in Jogja. We can produce the best quality shirts and polo shirts in Jogja.

Check our website at
    pabrik baju anak

ReplyDelete
  6. Cari tempat buat kaos jogja, amanah garment adalah solusi terbaik untuk anda.
    Kami spesialis pembuat kaos, polo shirt dan kemeja murah di jogja.

Tempat kami memiliki keunggulan antara lain :
    1. Harga murah
    2. Garansi Produk
    3. Pabrik Miliki Sendiri
    4. Berpengalaman bertahun bertahun

Segera hubungi kami untuk mendapatkan penawaran terbaik.

ReplyDelete