Thursday, October 23, 2014

American Chamber Ensemble Fall Concert

Calling all classical music lovers! Are you planning on visiting your Hofstra student  this weekend and looking for a nice, relaxing way to spend your Sunday afternoon together? Well, you're in luck. This Sunday, October 26th, the American Chamber Ensemble will be performing at Hofstra’s Monroe Lecture Center Theater (on California Avenue). Performers will include pianist Blanche Abram, clarinetist Naomi Drucker, pianist Marilyn Lehman, violinist Eriko Sato, cellist Chris Finckel, and guest artist clarinetist Stanley Drucker. Directed by Blanche Abram along with alumnae Naomi Drucker and Marilyn Lehman, this program will present works by Beethoven, Stravinsky, Chopin, Poulenc, Milhaud and Smetana. 

The American Chamber Ensemble is directed by
Blanche Abram, Marilyn Lehman and Naomi Drucker
http://americanchamberensemble.com/
General admission is $20, and $15 for senior citizens or matriculated non-Hofstra student with an ID. All current faculty, staff, and students may have up two two free tickets with their HofstraCard. Don’t miss out on an amazing group of musicians!

For more information, please contact the Hofstra Music Department at 516-463-5490 or click here.

-Gabriella Novello, undergraduate assistant, class of 2018

7 comments:

1. It is very encouraging all the information in these pages, I love it. my page seks toys termurah, alat bantu sex wanita.

ReplyDelete
  2. The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.

Agen Judi Online Terbaik
    Berita Bola

ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently started a web site, the info you provide on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. “The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice.” by Mark Twain.Bulgarian Lawyer

ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.Bulgarian companies formation

ReplyDelete
  5. What i don’t understood is in truth how you are no longer actually much more neatly-favored than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably on the subject of this topic, made me individually believe it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be interested until it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great. All the time handle it up!Адвокат в Болгарии

ReplyDelete
  6. Anda sedang ingin menikmati bulan madu? gunakan saja Paket Honeymoon Jogja dari Naraharya. Dijamin honeymoon anda di jogja akan menjadi yang tak terlupakan.

ReplyDelete