Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hofstra's Annual Fall Career Fair

On October 22nd, Hofstra held its annual Fall Career Fair, which took place in the Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex. This was my first career fair at Hofstra, and I have to say, I was very impressed! Over 50 companies and employers were represented including the U.S. Army, CVS Pharmacy, and Enterprise. 

The career fair is an awesome opportunity for Hofstra students to seek and explore possible employment, and to gain knowledge of what employers are looking for and can provide. Something interesting I learned is that the Enterprise car rental company hires the most recent college graduates! There was so much information to take away from this opportunity. Hofstra really tries to help its students prepare for and get jobs, and I think that is commendable and amazing. Hofstra students should be proud to attend an institution that not only provides a stellar education, but also eases the transition into the work force. The career fair that is being held is the Health Sciences and Human Services Career Fair on November 12TH. Please, encourage your students to attend. After all, it’s no time like the present to plan your future!

-Jeo Dorcely

6 comments:

1. It is very encouraging all the information in these pages, I love it. my page seks toys termurah, alat bantu sex wanita.

ReplyDelete
  2. Java Training Institutes Java Training Institutes Java EE Training in Chennai Java EE Training in Chennai Java Spring Hibernate Training Institutes in Chennai J2EE Training Institutes in Chennai J2EE Training Institutes in Chennai Core Java Training Institutes in Chennai Core Java Training Institutes in Chennai

ReplyDelete
  3. Java Online Training Java Online Training Java Online Training Java Online Training Java Online Training Java Online Training

Hibernate Online Training Hibernate Online Training Spring Online Training Spring Online Training Spring Batch Training Online Spring Batch Training Online

ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

Java Training in Chennai Core Java Training in Chennai Core Java Training in Chennai

Java Online Training Java Online Training JavaEE Training in Chennai Java EE Training in Chennai

ReplyDelete