Monday, November 19, 2012

Interview with Delta Alpha Pi President, Brian Singer

Brian Singer is the President of Delta Alpha Pi, an honor society associated with Services for Students with Disabilities, and he was generous enough to sit down with me and discuss what his honor society does and how it works to reach out to students with disabilities and get them involved in their community.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for coming, Brian.  So first off, could you please give us some basic information about Delta Alpha Pi?
Certainly.  Delta Alpha Pi is an honor society here on campus that inducts students who are registered with the Services for Students with Disabilities office and have grade point averages higher than 3.1.  We're relatively new, started in 2010, and I am actually one of the only original members remaining.  A lot of our inductees graduated throughout these past couple of years, but we're about to add 22 new members to our ranks this semester; and because we've had so many students graduate, we've actually been inducting on a semesterly basis.

That's fantastic.  It's great to know this is really a thriving piece of campus life.  Tell me, what does your society do for its members? What kind of events do you hold?
Well, again, since we're still pretty new on campus we're still trying to get involved in more events, but we did co-sponsor "Jail-and-Bail," which was a fundraiser event that we worked with Hofstra Goes for Gold and OSLA, where the proceeds went to Special Olympics.  Students were able to purchase "warrants" out for another students arrest.  Public Safety would find the individual based on the details provided in the warrant and bring them to a wooden jail which was set up in the middle of the student center.  The jailed student would then have to raise "bail" money by any available means to be released.  Everything was completely voluntary, we were able to raise $6,600 for special Olympics, and we plan on making this an annual event!

That sounds like a lot of fun for a great cause.  Do you do any other kinds of outreach?
We also get connected with employers in the area to make sure our members have opportunities to find jobs after leaving campus.  It's great because a lot of the employers actually reach out to us because they know we provide that resource for students with disabilities and these employers are eager equal-opportunity employers.  When we meet, we want to make sure we provide all of the services our members need and keep them informed about what is available for them.  If they're looking for it, it's out there.

How often do you meet?
We try to meet about once every month.  Obviously, we want wheelchair accessible rooms and we understand some of our members have trouble getting around so while we want to meet as often as possible, we don't want to make things difficult. And as I said before, we use our meeting times to inform our members and make sure they know what's available to them. In the early days our meetings were based a lot on our e-board (the Treasurer, Secretary, Vice-President and President), but now that we've been around for a while and we're organized, we want to focus as much as we can on our members.

What advice would you give to the parents and families of students with disabilities?
My advice would be that parents should tell their students not to be afraid to step out of their comfort zone.  They shouldn't be afraid of the stigma of having a disability, they should be confident and overcome it.  They should learn to be their own number one advocates.

If you have a student with a disability and would like to learn more about what services Hofstra University can offer him or her, please visit the Services for Students with Disabilities website here: http://www.hofstra.edu/StudentAffairs/stddis/index.html

110 comments:

1. Congratulations on the new office and your position! I look forward to staying informed about your sustainability efforts on campus.Agen Judi Online Terpercaya

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Article. Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. I would like say thanks for this post. Here are some useful links for stdudents all across the globe. These tips may help me in the future. A high-standard post with all imperative information.
      Final Year Project Domains for CSE
      IEEE Project Centers in Chennai

JavaScript Training in Chennai
      JavaScript Training in Chennai

Delete

2. I Appreciate, Cause I Found Just What I Was Looking For. You've Ended My Four Day Long Hunt! God Bless You Man. Have A Nice Day. Bye Agen Judi Online

ReplyDelete
  3. “I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.”

Agen Judi Online Terpercaya
    Berita Bola

ReplyDelete
  4. the 8 best 15 inch laptop under 1000 the8best
    kingroot for pc english version topappsforpc
    the 8 best canon lens for portraits and wedding photography the8best

ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, introduce, we are the place for the T-shirt maker in Jogja. We can produce the best quality shirts and polo shirts in Jogja.

Check our website at
    pabrik baju murah

ReplyDelete
  6. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.

หวย-ออนไลน์

ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing in this article obat bius wanita I can a lot and could also be a reference obat pembesar alat vital

ReplyDelete
  8. Cari tempat buat kaos jogja, amanah garment adalah solusi terbaik untuk anda.
    Kami spesialis pembuat kaos, polo shirt dan kemeja murah di jogja.

Tempat kami memiliki keunggulan antara lain :
    1. Harga murah
    2. Garansi Produk
    3. Pabrik Miliki Sendiri
    4. Berpengalaman bertahun bertahun

Segera hubungi kami untuk mendapatkan penawaran terbaik.

ReplyDelete
  9. Daftarkan diri anda sekarang dan ajak teman-teman anda bermain di dewapoker juga untuk membuka promo bonus referral poker online dari Dewapoker. DewaPoker adalah situs penyedia game poker dan poker online terbaik di Indonesia.

ReplyDelete
  10. s students who are dimana yg jual masker spirulina registered with the Services for Students with Disabilities office and have grade point averages higher than 3.1. We're relatively new

ReplyDelete
  11. relatively new, distributor resmi peninggi badan tiens started in 2010, and I am actually one of the only original members remaining. A lot of our inductees graduated throughout these past couple of years, but we're about to add 22 new members to our ranks this semester; and because we've had so many students graduate, we'

ReplyDelete
  12. abilities office and have distributor resmi peninggi badan tiens grade point averages higher than 3.1. We're relatively new, started in 2010, and I am actually one of the only original members remaining. A lot of our inductees graduated throughout these pas

ReplyDelete
  13. onor society here on campus that inducts students who are registered with the Services for Students with Disabilities office and have grade point averages higher than 3.1. ekspedisi kalimantan
    We're relatively new, started in 2010, and I am actually one of the only original members remaining. A lot

ReplyDelete
  14. Brian Singer is the President of Delta Alpha Pi, an honor society associated with Services for Students with Disabilities, and he was generous enough pengiriman barang ke sulawesi to sit down with me and discuss what his honor society does and how it works to reach out to students with disabilities and get them involved in their community.

ReplyDelete
  15. e basic information about Delta Alpha Pi?
    Certainly. Delta Alpha Pi is an honor society here on campus that inducts students who are registered with the Services for Students with Disabilities kirim barang ke papua office and have grade point averages higher than 3.1. We're relatively new, started in 2010, and I am actually one of the only original members remaining. A lot of our inductees graduated throughout these past couple of y

ReplyDelete
  16. คาสิโนออนไลน์ที่น่าเชื่อถือและมีความเป็นมืออาชีพที่สุดในตอนนี้
    โปรโมชั่นGclub ของทางทีมงานตอนนี้แจกฟรีโบนัส 50%
    เพียงแค่คุณสมัคร สล็อตออนไลน์ กับทางทีมงานของเราเพียงเท่านั้น
    ร่วมมาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งกับเว็บไซต์คาสิโนออนไลน์ของเราได้เลยค่ะ
    สมัครสล็อตออนไลน์ >>> Goldenslot
    สนใจร่วมสนุกกับ คาสิโนออนไลน์ คลิ๊กได้เลย
    มีทั้งคาสิโนออนไลน์ หวยออนไลน์ ฟุตบอลออนไลน์ สล็อตออนไลน์ และอื่นๆอีกมากมาย

ReplyDelete

17. شركة نقل عفش
    اهم شركات مكافحة حشرات بالخبر كذلك معرض اهم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والخبر والاحساء والقطيف كذلك شركة رش حشرات بالدمام ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة الجوهرة من افضل شركات تنظيف الخزانات بجدة حيث ان تنظيف خزانات بجدة يحتاج الى مهارة فى كيفية غسيل وتنظيف الخزانات الكبيرة والصغيرة بجدة على ايدى متخصصين فى تنظيف الخزانات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش واثاث

ReplyDelete

18. شركة نقل عفش بالرياض وجدة والدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام

ReplyDelete
  19. This type of gambling is believed to be able to provide better gambling advantages. You can get the satisfaction of playing with a variety of better benefits. With the right way, you can find trusted gambling sites easily. One of them is only on online gambling sites http://www.indoqq2019.com/ that you can play and certainly be trusted!

ReplyDelete
  20. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for making this website, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?

Vedic Astrologers in Chennai
    Vedic Astrologer in India
    Vedic Astrologer in Chennai
    Astrologer in India
    Astrology Consultant in India
    Astrology Consultant in Chennai
    Numerologist in Chennai
    Numerology Consultant
    Numerology Consultant in Chennai
    Horoscope Consultant in Chennai
    Gemstone Consultant in Chennai
    Marriage Matching in Chennai
    Vastu Consultant in Chennai

ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for discussing about the topics. The topics can be said one of the well written about this topics. I have saved your site and will come back and visit it regularly. Kenyamanan dan keamanan dalam bermain slot online hanya bisa didapatkan pada saat Anda bermain bersama agen slot online MPO007. Jangan salah pilih dalam bermain permainan slot online, hanya MPO007 pilihan Anda sebagai Agen Slot Online Terlengkap di Indonesia Situs Slot Online

ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful and excellent blog. Rich in contents and the design is amazing. It amaze me start the moment that i visit your site and by visiting your site, i have learned few things that i can use to improve my own blog site. Thank you so much. MPO2QQ sebagai agen slot online dengan nominal jackpot progressive terbesar dan juga berbagai jenis permainan slot online terlengkap dan terbesar di Indonesia. Dapatkan bonus permainan slot online hingga 100% pada saat anda bermain bersama situs slot online MPO2QQ

ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for sharing in this article I can a lot and could also be a reference Kunjungi Website I hope to read the next your article update

ReplyDelete
  24. Main Game Online Dapat Pulsa Hingga Jutaan ? Wow, Jutaan Orang Tidak Menyadarinya, ayo Daftar Dan Bermain Disini
    POKER88WD
    LARISQQ

ReplyDelete
  25. Main Game Online Dapat Pulsa Hingga Jutaan ? Wow, Jutaan Orang Tidak Menyadarinya, ayo Daftar Dan Bermain Disini!

musimqq

larisqq

rajaqq

balakqq

bonusqq

sarana99

mainpokerqq

hebohqq

ReplyDelete
  26. https://direktur.de.la/2020/01/08/direkturtoto/
    http://site-2185713-4718-1745.mystrikingly.com/
    https://artikeltogel.wixsite.com/mysite
    https://blogfreely.net/togelonline/

ReplyDelete
  27. hanya disini anda bisa mendapatkan uang dengan sangat mudah dan tentunya banyak bonus
    join sekarang juga,dan selalu gunakan link di bawah ini
    BONUSQQ

ReplyDelete
  28. CROWNQQ I AGEN BANDARQ I ADUQ ONLINE I DOMINOQQ TERBAIK I DOMINO99 ONLINE TERBESAR

Yuk Buruan ikutan bermain di website CrownQQ

Sekarang CROWNQQ Memiliki Game terbaru Dan Ternama loh...

9 permainan :
    => Poker
    => Bandar Poker
    => Domino99
    => BandarQ
    => AduQ
    => Sakong
    => Capsa Susun
    => Bandar 66
    => Perang Baccarat (NEW GAME)

=> Bonus Refferal 20%
    => Bonus Turn Over 0,5%
    => Minimal Depo 20.000
    => Minimal WD 20.000
    => 100% Member Asli
    => Pelayanan DP & WD 24 jam
    => Livechat Kami 24 Jam Online
    => Bisa Dimainkan Di Hp Android
    => Di Layani Dengan 5 Bank Terbaik
    => 1 User ID 9 Permainan Menarik

Ayo gabung sekarang juga hanya dengan
    mengklick daftar crownqq

Link Resmi CrownQQ:
    RATUAJAIB.COM
    RATUAJAIB.NET
    RATUAJAIB.INFO

BACA JUGA BLOGSPORT KAMI:
    BLOG ARTIKEL
    CROWNWIN
    CERITA DEWASA
    Agen BandarQ

Info Lebih lanjut Kunjungi :
    WHATSAPP : +855882357563
    LINE : CS CROWNQQ
    TELEGRAM : +855882357563

ReplyDelete
  29. hanya disini anda bisa mendapatkan uang dengan sangat mudah dan tentunya banyak bonus
    LARISQQ

ReplyDelete
  30. Tuandomino adalah sebuah situs judi online terpercaya indonesia yang telah menyajikan permainan dominoqq dan poker online, serta deposit termurah.

Website :  https://tuandomino.poker

ReplyDelete
  31. Güvenilir bahis sitelerinin yer aldığı slubeta.com adresinde güncel bonusları bulabilirsiniz. Canlı bahis siteleri listesi için tıklayın.

ReplyDelete
  32. Geek Squad Phone Number your saviour in odd hours for instant troubleshooting helps related to electronic gadgets and home appliances.

ReplyDelete
  33. The team at American Airlines is completely dedicated their service and best thing to do is booking with American Airlines Phone Number available on 24/7.

ReplyDelete
  34. Traveling with Southwest Airlines, your ultra-low-cost air carrier can be lower than it is right now. You must be wondering is that even possible! But with Southwest Airlines Phone Number it is possible. Our team can get you great deals and offers on your bookings to any destinations served by Southwest Airlines.

ReplyDelete
  35. We are an international third-party airline service provider that serving this industry for years. Because of our great services and excellent support, thousands of flyers from all around the world called Sun Country Airlines Phone Number already to book their tickets.

ReplyDelete
  36. Keep all your trip happy and safe. Southwest Airlines Phone Number will offer you the greatest travel. Here are get all suggests that about trip destination

ReplyDelete

37. I am a family person and we all know that saving money for a family person is very difficult. One day I was searching some travelling sites then I got Lufthansa Airlines. When I dialed their Lufthansa Airlines Phone Number I got amazing deals and discounted tickets even with best facilities. So without thinking too much I booked my tickets and I also enjoyed travelling with them.

ReplyDelete

38. I recently booked my ticket through American Phone Number . And let me tell you that it was a pleasant flight to fly with American Airlines. Talking on American Phone Number provided me with the necessary information to cancel the ticket. Look forward to flying with them again!

ReplyDelete

39. What can I say? The experience of travelling with Lufthansa Airlines was very fabulous. I got my every solution here. When I connected with experts by dialling Lufthansa Airlines Customer Service then finally I got the flight tickets with best facilities within my budget. I would like to advice everyone to travel with them.

ReplyDelete

40. I tried to avail the services at United Airlines and also got the best experience. With the easy procedures of cancelling a flight ticket when talking United Airlines cancellation , I got to travel and enjoy myself to make my trip hassle free. Thank you for this experience!

ReplyDelete

41. If you are facing any type of flight-related issues and searching for a reliable source for instant solutions, contact Qatar Airways Reservations . Our travel experts will positively serve you with good solution services. So do call us once to get the best answer to any problem regarding flight ticket bookings like seat availability, flight status or flight time.

ReplyDelete

42. Whenever I travel with my family the first word that comes to my mind is “safety”. So I always look up for the flights that give me comfort and security. That’s why i always prefer Allegiant Airlines. Where I can easily book best discounted flight tickets with comfort and security by just dialing Allegiant Airlines Customer Service. I really enjoy the services of here.

ReplyDelete
  43. Fly high to your dream destination by getting the cheap flight tickets at Southwest Toll Free . You can also get some hidden discounts here. So, dial Southwest Toll Free Number and get connect with our experts. They are available 24x7 for your help with support of all your queries.

ReplyDelete
  44. Our team at Air China Airlines Phone Number comprises of experts that have years of experience in booking flights tickets. With all that experience our team can get you the best of deals that will make travel affordable for you. Book with us and we will get you the best of deals and offers on all flights of Air China.

ReplyDelete
  45. We know that comfort in a budget can be very difficult to find. If you are looking for comfort and luxury in an affordable budget then we recommend you to call British Airways Phone Number to know about amazing deals and offers. During the ticket booking procedures, our travel experts will step by step guide to make it more easy and convenient for you.

ReplyDelete
  46. Searching for the right deal that suits your budget for hours on the internet? Still, no success or don’t want to deal with the struggle at all? If yes then you are at the right place, you can get the best deal and discounts on air-tickets by calling at Japan Airlines Contact Number. Here, our team searches for you.

ReplyDelete
  47. When you use a flight service for travel, you face many issues such as often changing airline policies, ticket booking, and more. To tackle all these issues, all you need to call at Hawaiian Airlines Contact Number and our experts will take care of everything.

ReplyDelete
  48. For the efficient working of our ticketing station, the experts on this side of Air France Airlines Contact Number work hard in all the shifts, either day or night. They bring out a big change in the market of air ticketing by fetching exclusive deals and enormous discounts for the customers.

ReplyDelete
  49. Southwest Airlines Phone Number for best affordable tips on flight bookings, with an 20% per ticket off on fare price.

ReplyDelete
  50. Keep in touch with us at American Airlines Contact Number to find all your travel plans simple at the best deals.want to plan a pocket-friendly business trip with American Airlines Phone Number.

ReplyDelete
  51. We will help you to grab all the outstanding deals & offers to make your journey more affordable when you choose our Etihad Airways Manage Booking helpdesk.

ReplyDelete
  52. You were great and everyone received so much from your experience and knowledge
    Absolutely amazing, thank you for sharing your knowledge with me.

ISC888
    ISC888

ReplyDelete
  53. We have a team present at our Allegiant Airlines Customer Service which is available round the clock for you to provide you the right support and at the right time.

ReplyDelete
  54. Are you looking for the best destination for a weekend trip to your Southwest Airlines, you can book flight tickets with discounts Southwest Contact Number offer more than travel offers? You can reserve your flight seats while flying to Southwest Airlines passengers.

ReplyDelete
  55. You can confirm your reservation flight ticket on the American Airlines Cancellation.

ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  57. 777qiuqiu adalah sebuah situs judi online terpercaya di Indonesia yang telah menyajikan permainan Poker Online dan Dominoqq,serta deposit termurah.

ReplyDelete

58. I booked my flight tickets through Southwest Airlines Customer Service and the agent available provided me with affordable flight deals that helped me a lot in saving bucks. Got connected with the expert by dialling the toll-free number of the airlines and they gave me all the necessary information about my flight. It was a great experience flying in American Airlines.

ReplyDelete

59. I recently booked my ticket through Southwest Airlines Customer Service . And let me tell you that it was a pleasant flight to fly with Southwest Airlines. Talking on Southwest Airlines Customer Service provided me with the necessary information to cancel the ticket. Look forward to flying with them again!

ReplyDelete
  60. This is the cheapest flight ticket available on Southwest Airlines Customer Service. We understand what you need and design the policy and our prices to give you a flight experience at pocket-friendly prices. During your attachment to Southwest Airlines we have good and service user policies about every step. So, come and book a ticket for your next business trip with Southwest Customer Service for a smooth and comfortable journey. We trust in long term relationships and therefore our experts help and support our customers. Call Southwest Customer Service and join our helpline number.

ReplyDelete
  61. You don’t need to get disturbed over anything especially when you want to know the exact details of your flights, our Qatar Airways Manage Booking helpdesk will help you to track your flight so that you can reach the airport on time.

ReplyDelete
  62. I am a family person and we all know that saving money for a family person is very difficult. One day I was searching some travelling sites then I got Lufthansa Airlines. When I dialed their Lufthansa Airlines Phone Number I got amazing deals and discounted tickets even with bsest facilities. So without thinking too much I booked my tickets and I also enjoyed travelling with them.

ReplyDelete
  63. What can I say? The experience of travelling with Lufthansa Airlines was very fabulous. I got my every solution here. When I connected with experts by dialling Lufthansa Airlines Customer Service then finally I got the flight tickets with best facilities within my budget. I would like to advice everyone to travel with them.

ReplyDelete

64. If you are facing any type of flight-related issues and searching for a reliable source for instant solutions, contact Qatar Airways Reservations. Our travel experts will positively serve you with good solution services. So do call us once to get the best answer to any problem regarding flight ticket bookings like seat availability, flight status or flight time.

ReplyDelete
  65. Hey! I’m a regular visitor of your website because of your useful information that I got every single time. There is something special about you that bounds me to your website. By the way, I work in Allegiant Airlines. Considering the current situations of the world, if anyone wants to know about the Allegiant Airlines Cancellation, and its process, they can directly contact me. I will be more than happy to help you out!

ReplyDelete

66. Hey! Thanks for providing such genuine information in simple sentences. I was longing to get it for a long time! Well, I’m a booking manager in Lufthansa Airlines. If you have set your mind to cancel your flight tickets due to the present lockdown kind of situation, then directly contact me for the instant and easy Lufthansa Airlines Cancellation.

ReplyDelete
  67. I must appreciate your information and your way of presenting it in such simple yet effective words. There is a reason that I really like to come to your website, whenever I look for some important information. Well, hey there! I work with Southwest Airlines Cancellation helpdesk, if you want to cancel your flight tickets anytime, then contact me to get your work done instantly.

ReplyDelete
  68. I tried to avail the services at United Airlines and also got the best experience. With the easy procedures of cancelling a flight ticket when talking United Airlines cancellation number, I got to travel and enjoy myself to make my trip hassle free. Thank you for this experience!

ReplyDelete
  69. We can tell you the availability of flight tickets, flight ticket fares and more, all of which come under the process of handling the reservation desk. Call us at Southwest Airlines Customer Service and get all the help you need for inquiries.

ReplyDelete
  70. I booked my flight tickets through Southwest Customer Service and the agent available provided me with affordable flight deals that helped me a lot in saving bucks. Got connected with the expert by dialling the toll-free number of the airlines and they gave me all the necessary information about my flight. It was a great experience flying in Southwest Airlines.

ReplyDelete
  71. 777qiuqiu Adalah Situs Judi  Online Terpercaya Di Indonesia-   Sebuah situs Judi Online yang banyak di Kenal di kalangan masyarakat Dan Terbukti Membayar dan dapat bermain menggunakan pulsa tanpa Banyak persyaratan yang diberikan
    Website : https://777qiuqiu.vip

ReplyDelete
  72. NAGAQQ: AGEN BANDARQ BANDARQ ONLINE ADUQ ONLINE DOMINOQQ TERBAIK

Yang Merupakan Agen Bandarq, Domino 99, Dan Bandar Poker Online Terpercaya di asia hadir untuk anda semua dengan permainan permainan menarik dan bonus menarik untuk anda semua

Bonus yang diberikan NagaQQ :
    * Bonus rollingan 0.5%,setiap senin di bagikannya
    * Bonus Refferal 10% + 10%,seumur hidup
    * Bonus Jackpot, yang dapat anda dapatkan dengan mudah
    * Minimal Depo 15.000
    * Minimal WD 20.000
    * Deposit via Pulsa TELKOMSEL & XL
    * 6 JENIS BANK ( BCA , BNI, BRI , MANDIRI , CIMB

Memegang Gelar atau title sebagai AGEN POKER ONLINE Terbaik di masanya

Games Yang di Hadirkan NagaQQ :
    * Poker Online
    * BandarQ
    * Domino99
    * Bandar Poker
    * Bandar66
    * Sakong
    * Capsa Susun
    * AduQ
    * Perang Bacarrat (New Game)

Info Lebih lanjut Kunjungi :
    Website : NAGAQQ
    Facebook : Facebook
    WHATSAPP : +855977509035
    Line : Cs_nagaQQ
    TELEGRAM :+855967014811

BACA JUGA BLOGSPORT KAMI YANG LAIN:
    Cerita seks
    Winner NagaQQ
    story world
    Daftar NagaQQ

ReplyDelete
  73. JAGUARQQ SITUS DOMINO99 POKER ONLINE DAN BANDARQ ONLINE

* Dengan Minimal Deposit : Rp 15.000,-
    * Bisa deposit via pulsa XL dan Telkomsel
    * Minimal DP Via Pulsa 15.000 ( RATE : 0.85 / Potongan : 15% )

* Tersedia 9 Game Dalam 1 User ID
    + BANDARQ
    + ADUQ
    + SAKONG
    + DOMINO99
    + BANDAR66
    + POKER
    + BANDAR POKER
    + CAPSA SUSUN
    + PERANG BACCARAT

* Bonus Rollingan 0,5% Setiap minggu
    * Bonus Referal 20% Seumur hidup

- Kontak Kami -
    WA : +855964608606
    TELEGRAM : +855964608606
    LINE : csjaguarqq
    Website : JaguarQQ
    Klik Disini : BandarQ Online

Kunjungi Juga BlogSpot Kami :

JaguarQQ
    Kemenangan JaguarQQ
    Berita Gosip 
    Cerita Seks
    Sahabat Wisata

ReplyDelete
  74. Ayoo Gabung Di Situs SAHABATPOKER AGEN DOMINO99 POKER ONLINE BANDARQ TERBAIK DI ASIA
    Rasakan sensasi kemenangan luar binazaa...

Yukk.. Buruan Mainkan gamenya, Jadilah Pemenang dalam situs Favorite Anda
    Nikmati 9 Game Dengan Kualitas Terbaik Di Asia Hanya Di Situs Sahabatpoker:
    * Poker
    * Capsa susun
    * DominoQ
    * AduQ
    * BandarQ
    * Bandar poker
    * Sakong Online
    * Bandar66
    * Perang Baccarat ( NEW )

Promo Yang Berlaku Saat ini:
    => Bonus Refferal 15% + 5%
    => CashBack : 0,5% ( SETIAP MINGGU )
    => Minimal Depo Rp. 20.000,-
    => Minimal WD Rp. 20.000,-

Pelayanan dan Sistem Di Situs Sahabatpoker :
    => 100% Member Asli
    => Pelayanan DP & WD 24 jam
    => Livechat Kami 24 Jam Online
    => Bisa Dimainkan Di Hp Android & IOS
    Kartu Bagus, Boleh Banding , Service Boleh Tanding !!!

Akses Dengan Link Resmi :
    * sahabatpk01.info

<< Contact_Us >>
    * Website : SAHABATPOKER
    * Instagram : cs_sahabatpoker
    * vk.c0m : Bandarq Terbaik Di Asia
    * Line : sahabatpoker
    * WhatsApp : Sahabatpoker
    * JOIN SAHABATPOKER : Join Sahabatpoker
    * Pusat Bantuan : Pusat Bantuan

Kunjungi Juga Blogspot Kami
    * CERITA DEWASA : Cerita Dewasa
    * PADUAN GAME : Paduan Sahabat Poker
    * PADUAN GAME 2 : Paduan Sahabat Poker 2

ReplyDelete